Basic to Advance XHTML: Today I’m gonna share with you basic to advance XHTML This article is everything about XHTML from beginners to advance level. Here I wanna share with you all the modules. Just focus and keep reading, Fluently.
In this model, we will understand about basics of HTML and XHTML from beginning to advance. If we discuss about HTML then HTML is without “extensible”. If we talk about HTML then stml was discussed first And then XHTML invented. There is a few advantage over HTML. Both are same but In XHTML there is more convenient.
➥Basic XHTML elements
An HTML element is a type of HTML document component, one of several types of HTML nodes. An element consists of 3 basic parts. Opening tag, content tag and closing tag. an element is a collection of start tag, attributes, end tag, content between them.
- Elements are made of 2 tags, A start tag and end tag. And between that there a content tag.
When we enter our tax. We must make sure that name huge lowercase letters only. XHTML is case sensitive. This means that it says each of the following tags as different from the others.
Above 3, only first is correct, others are incorrect. So, we always use small letters in Syntax.
Certain elements do not have any content for the empty elements. Special Centrex is provided instead of inserting an end tag immediately after restart tag has finished. Only we need to do put a slash before right angle braces and start tag to tell computer that this is a finished.
- The <br> element is used to insert a line break into your document This tells the computer to stop the text at the point and start a new line </br>
- The <html> element begins and ends in every web page. Like <html></html>
<head> <title>This is title of my web page</title> </head>
- Title tag within the head element to the our page shoes only, title of the web page top of the browser.
- Finally, we get the place where it all happens. The body element of the page contains almost everything that we see on the screen. Heading, paragraphs, images and any navigation that’s required and folders. Thats it. At the bottom of the webpage.
<head> <title>This is title of my web page</title> <body><body> </head>
➥Basic text markup
2. Line breaks
3. Preserving Whitespace.
5. Block quotations.
6. Presentational elements.
7. Phrase elements.
8. Character entities.
9. Horizontal lines.
10. The meta element
➥XHTML core attributes
1. What is an attribute?
2. Core attributes.
3. Internalisation attributes.
4. UI events.
1. Image tag.
2. An attribute of an image tag.
1. Absolute and relative URLs.
2. Creating hyperlinks.
3. Link targets.
4. Image links.
5. Link within a page (Named Anchors)
6. Link to email.
7. Link to download files.
8. Base path for links.